Are you ready to experience an exciting vacation of your life? Choosing the Best Dubai Desert Safari Package offered 24-7 tourism six hours of fun without any flaws, and activities to stop the heart in one of the biggest deserts and gorgeous Arabian peninsula. Desert Safari in Dubai is a mix of adventure, cultural and sumptuous dinner entertainment under the stars.
The real highlight of the tour is an exciting, 4×4 deep adrenaline drive into the desert to explore the vast expanse of golden dunes from the low-drenched deep dredging and high climbing on top of the dunes. This is followed by a visit to our traditional Arab Bedouin camp, which captures the true essence and beauty of the desert, and tastes the Arabic traditional cafe, smoking a flavored Shisha and rivets in the hypnotic belly dance movements and Tanura horse show .
To miss is the beautiful sunset in the desert promoted for an exceptional photographic experience. They also have the chance to ride a camel, walk on the desert sand, put on Arabian costume, decorate their hands with henna designs to blow their minds and take hawk pictures sitting on his shoulder. To try your palate, this unique safari in the Dubai desert also includes a delicious dinner with an international buffet with a selection of vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes.
So contact our hiking experts today to discover the mysterious shades of the desert and get an intriguing part of Bedouin’s lifestyle, enjoying amazing deals.
You must know BEFORE BOOKING
- The Transfer option is available for this Tour Sharing and Private Reserves activity as selected.
- The collection will be organized by the hotels in the city center.
- Sectors other than city center will be available on request at an additional cost.
- Exchange transfers for this activity will be 03: 00 PM -03: 30 PM
- Pregnant women or people who suffer from back pain are not recommended for this tour.
- Children aged 3 to 10 will be charged for each child.
- The child’s age is from 3 to 10 years. Under 3 is free.
- Children under 3 years of age are admitted free of charge until the child occupies a place for the exclusion of a paying passenger.
- During Ramadan / Dry Days No alcoholic drinks and live entertainment will be served according to government guidelines.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Dune bashing in fully air-conditioned 4×4 by a trained, professional driver
- Unlimited refreshments and drinks
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Henna designing
- Shisha or hookah smoking facility
- Tanura show by male artist
- BBQ dinner with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Fire show
- Photographic opportunity by dressing up in Arabic dress
- Belly dancing
- Camel & Horse riding (on request with an additional charge)
- Sand boarding and quad biking (on request with an additional charge)
- Washroom facilities are separate for men and women
- Drop off at your Hotel