Our safari in the Dubai desert with BBQ dinner is ideal for those who want to enjoy the beauty and serenity of the desert desert landscape at its best. Dubai desert dinner includes a trip to our well-equipped desert camp, which will be accompanied by a variety of recreational activities, enjoy the sunset view, photo opportunity with Arabian costumes and fascinating hawk camel shows, tattoos in the desert, Henna and tasting the taste of the enduring Shisha.
After having plenty of fun and entertainment, we will arrange a lavish dinner in Dubai’s desert, with grilled specialties, salads and a delicious variety of sweets. Played in tune with the Arab blowing music, the graceful movements of our belly dance performer certainly add to the magnificence of this trip.
You must know BEFORE BOOKING
- The Transfer option is available for this Tour Sharing and Private Reserves activity as selected.
- The collection will be organized by the hotels in the city center.
- Sectors other than city center will be available on request at an additional cost.
- Exchange transactions for this activity will be 04: 15PM – 04: 45PM
- Age of children 3 to 10 years. From 3 years free.
- Children under 3 years of age are admitted free of charge until the child occupies a place for the exclusion of a paying passenger.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Photographic opportunity with Arabic costumes
- Camel riding
- Shisha ‘Hubbllee Bubblee’ Smoking facility
- Unlimited refreshments in camp
- Sand Boarding & Quad biking made available upon request at additional charges
- BBQ Dinner with a choice of vegetarian & non vegetarian dishes
- Belly Dance Show with traditional music and Tanura show
- Alcohol served in camp for extra charge
- Separate Toilet facilities for men and women
- Drop off at your Hotel