The four-hour tourist package in the city of Dubai 24-7 tourism is one of the best ways to explore the historic and bright side of Dubai is often called the jewel of the Middle East. The tour includes a visit to the Dubai Museum in the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts that reflect the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal example of a blend of Islamic and Contemporary Jumeirah’s Contemporary Architecture is another point of great interest, covered in the itinerary.
For a glimpse of the dazzling part of Dubai, our itinerary is also a tour to such great attractions as the Burj Al Arab Hotel – the only seven-star hotel in the world that is particularly well-known for its unmistakable silhouette similar to a floating Palm Island sailing – the crescent shaped island, the Atlantis hotel and Burj Khalifa – the imposing building that is unique in its kind around the world. Just as remarkable are the landscaping attractions of Dubai, and a well-kept visit to Jumeirah Beach will provide a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the city.
The journey ends with a drive through Sheikh Zayed Road is skyscrapers lined up on one side and shopping in one of the foremost shopping malls in the city. If you are passionate about history, the shopping phenomenon or here just to have a taste of the sights of the city, visiting 24-7 tourism city guarantees to cover all your needs.
You must know BEFORE BOOKING
- The Transfer option is available for this Tour Sharing and Private Reserves activity as selected.
- The collection will be organized by the hotels in the city center.
- Sectors other than city center will be available on request at an additional cost.
- Deira transfers and Burdubai’s location in the morning will be organized from 9:00 am to 9:30 am and the SZR collection and Al Barsha’s location will be arranged between 08:30 am and 09:00 am.
- Shared transfers Deira and Burdubai location overnight will be held from 03:00 am to 03:30 am and the collection and the location of SZR Al Barsha will be organized between 03: 00 PM – 03: 30 PM.
- Age of children 3 to 10 years. From 3 years free.
- Children under the age of 3 are admitted free of charge until the child occupies a place for the exclusion of a paying passenger.
- On specific days and weekends some places might stay close to visits. In these cases, we assume no responsibility and no compensation will be set.
- Photos Paradas – Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis Hotel, Burj Khalifa.
- Drive by – Jumeirah Mosque, Mall of Emirates, Dubai Mall.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Dubai Museum – housed in a 18th century – has exhibitions depicting the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a blend of Islamic and modern architecture.
- Jumeirah Beach.
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel, which has the peculiarity of being the only seven-star hotel in the world.
- The Palm Island – the most picturesque artificial artificial island land is an all inclusive project with incredible beaches, great water sports facilities and world class facilities and refreshment points.
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the hub of Palm Island.
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and lots of shops, restaurants and cafes – offering the best in shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Dubai Mall – plus incredible shops and restaurants, visitors are happy with your aquarium, which is the largest of its kind around the world.
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, rising to a height of 825 meters, is the tallest building in the world.
- Leave your hotel.