The first Dolphinarium in the Middle East, the Dubai Dolphinarium, offers fun and entertainment for the family without interruption in its modern marine mammal park of over 5,000 square feet and an audio / light board system and a 180 degree amphitheater has locations around To a salt water pool.
One of the strong points of this entertainment venue is the Dolphins and Seal displays 45 minutes live, where dolphins and seals give a spectacular performance while showing his intelligence and interacting with the audience and coaches. This allows you to approach dolphins and seals and get interesting information about amazing marine life.
You must know BEFORE BOOKING
- Transfer options are available if you select the transfer option at the time of booking.
- Dubai SIC Submarine transfers are available only during the morning.
- Guests must arrive at least 45 minutes before show time.
- Places are subject to availability; If the show is full guest you will be asked to see the next available time slot.
- All participants must pay an AED 5 entrance ticket to park, this charge is made by the Dubai Municipal and is not negotiable.
- Children under the age of 2 will be allowed at no cost.
- Children aged 2 to 12 will be charged the rate for children under the age of 12 and will be charged adult rates.
- Deira transfers and Burdubai site will be organized from 10:00 am to 10:15 pm and the SZR collection and the location of Al Barsha will be held between 9:30 am and 9:45 am.
- Dolphinarium reserves the right to refuse entry and expel an individual due to misconduct without any refund or explanation.
- Location Address – Dubai Delfinario, Creek Inside Gate 1, Umm Hurair 2 – Dubai.
- Dubai’s Dolphinarium is closed on Sundays.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Admission ticket to Dolphin Live Show
- Access to up-to-date marine mammal facility
- Perfect for people of all age groups
- Drop off at your Hotel