Discover one of the best kept secrets in the Arab world on a fascinating journey with 24-7tourism Musandam Dibba Panoramica. A paradise for nature lovers, its majestic landscape with crystal, imposing mountain ranges, jagged coastline and healthy lifestyle are sure to leave you amazed. You will meet in your place in Dubai and we will pass through some of the most picturesque regions that dotted the northern Emirates of the United Arab Emirates, between Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah. In addition, the trip stops at places like carpet market and Masafi Mountains that allow you to capture some beautiful moments in the womb of nature.
In a panoramic walk through engraved conic paths and hair curves of the magnificent Hajar Mountains, we take the harbor of Dibba where you can climb aboard a traditional wooden dhow in Oman reflecting Bedouin style decoration with beautiful carpets and comfortable pillows. With the shining sun as the dhow creeps along the fjords lined with mountains, you will feel that you are a world far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The scenery is beautiful, with all the peace and tranquility around you. If you are a water sports enthusiast, go on an exciting banana boat ride, try fishing, or collapse in emerald green waters to swim or snorkel to enjoy the diversity of the lush submarine world. After all, the water of Musandam is a sanctuary for an extraordinary variety of fish and marine life.
In addition to a sumptuous continental buffet lunch, we offer all non-alcoholic beverages and snacks to be sure of never running out of fuel to make this amazing cruise. So, to experience one of the most memorable moments of your life, contact 24-7tourism representatives today to book the tour around Musandam Dibba.
According to your request, we can arrange the withdrawal of other emirates for an additional cost.
You must know BEFORE BOOKING
- UAE residents must send a copy of their passport to process the border crossing. The border crossing is held under the new regulations established by the UAEs crossing the Dibba border crossing for all visa holders by residents of the United Arab Emirates.
- The border crossing will be made by us (free) and stay in Dibba checkpoint. You may take 2 or 3 days to process the border crossing, please be sure to bring your passport with you.
- For tourist visa holders, border permits are processed within a few days. It is mandatory to bring a valid passport, as the route crosses the army checkpoint.
- Children under the age of 3 are admitted free of charge, but it is also mandatory to have the original copy of the Child’s passport at the time of your tour.
- Pick up from your Hotel (If transfer option selected)
- 5 Hours Musandam Dhow cruise departing from Dibba harbor
- Continental Buffet lunch with refreshments
- Banana Ride
- Fishing & Swimming with life jackets
- Snorkeling with Equipment’s
- Drop off at your Hotel (If transfer option selected)