Travel to the north end of the Arabian capital, very close to the UAE and find one of the precious assets of nature: Khasab, located in the Sultanate of Oman. Also known as the capital of the peninsula of Musandam, Khasab is all you ever imagined. 24-7tourism takes you to an exciting three-hour trip from Dubai Airport, just outside United Arab Emirates for the abundant natural beauty of Khasab.
The dramatic landscapes singing the praises of the Cordillera of Musandam, and the naughty fishermen of the nearby Bedouin village who work outside the glamor of the world, only makes him fall in love with his soul and simplicity.
We help you bring back the history of ancient Qadah country engravings and continue your historic journey to the nearby Portuguese fortress. Once a symbol of victory, today’s strong Portuguese is nothing but the remains of a successful empire whose bricks talk about the history associated with the site.
Creating nice memories for you, will take you through the breathtaking fjords of the Musandam peninsula in Oman Dhow alone (large boat) decorated. Relax in the comfort of pillows and carpets while cruising through one of the finest in nature. The dhow cruise allows you to explore many cities and lifestyle unsophisticated, land bedouins still uncontaminated with glamor.
Can not resist a dip in the crystal clear waters clear water? We are aware, and that is why we anchor our dhow on the Island Telegraph where you can swim to cool off in the beautiful waters and, if lucky, you can see a lot of dolphins showing off their stunts too. Our Khasab Oman tour more than seven hours is your chance to get closer to nature, simplicity, fun and serenity; Without compromising on comfort and luxury. Come on, let’s take an unforgettable trip.
You must know BEFORE BOOKING
- It is compulsory during the Musandam Oman Tour to bring a valid passport as the tour crosses the army lockout.
- GCC Citizens are allowed to enter a valid passport ID.
- Guests who have a UAE permit or residence visa (depending on the profession) can also enter their valid pass ID.
- Soft drinks, mineral water, soft drinks and delicious lunch at Cruise.
- Swim in the Telegraph waters of the island, and visit the village of Qadah.
- Visas are not included in the tour price. It must be paid directly by the customer to the border.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Refreshments, Mineral water, Soft drinks and delicious lunch.
- Swimming excursion at the waters of Telegraph Island, and visit to the Qadah village
- Watch Dolphins while Cruising
- Drop off at your Hotel